| Category: General
Those thieves went a bridge too far.
A bridge being stolen is a serious matter.
Anyone who jokes about it is nothing more than a troll..
“If you believe that, I have a bridge to sell you!”
“… … … go on?…”
Guess we won’t be able to cross that bridge when we get to it after all!
This is exactly how Carmen Sandiego got her start.
Excuse me sir, is that a bridge in your pocket?
If they get caught, they are going to get sent up the river.
Only in Ohio…🤣
I hear about people stealing copper from abandoned houses but these people were far more industrious
“Sir, they stole the bridge.”
“Wha-Well get it back!”
“Sir, we can’t.”
“Why can’t you get it back? Why, sergeant?”
“Because the thieves are on the other end, sir.”
Can’t have shit in Akron
Welcome to Ohio, where people who tell you they have a bridge to sell sometime actually *are* truthful
If it’s got 58 feet I reckon it can run pretty fast. That bridge is long gone.
If only Sergeant Colon was on duty.
* Bridge theft ring discovered when bridge thief is reported for “acting suspicious” around a bridge.
* High school student arrested for bringing an entire bridge to school
* Is your child stealing bridges?
* How to tell if someone close to you is stealing bridges
* Architect arrested after bridge theft scandal. Says “Old bridge was out of style, and my ideas are way better.”